Timed entry to Dyffryn Gardens (19 Oct - 23 Oct)
Under Welsh Government guidance Dyffryn Gardens is subject to local restrictions. Please only book if you live within the Vale of Glamorgan.
- Booking advisable
In Wales, contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Main garden, some garden rooms, west section of Arboretum, upper kitchen garden and part of glasshouse. Indoor and take away café kiosk with hot drinks, light snacks and sandwiches. Shop, plant sales, toilets and the Log Stack play area.
Currently closed: East section of Arboretum, some garden rooms, lower kitchen garden, house, main café, second-hand books and one of the play areas.
Dogs on short leads allowed.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Garden has accessible surfaced paths. Please follow directional signs. Arboretum only grass paths. No courtesy wheelchairs or mobility scooters available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.