Stand up paddle boarding for beginners
The world’s fastest growing water sport brings a taste of Hawaii to the Yorkshire coast.
- Booking essential
Have a go at stand up paddle boarding at Runswick Bay with expert guidance from the East Barnby Outdoor Centre team.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open daily, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4pm.
- Children 14 years and over welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at East Barnby Outdoor Education Centre, Wades Lane, East Barnby off the A174 near Whitby, YO21 3SA. Transport is provided to Runswick Bay and back.
- What to bring and wear
- All equipment is provided. Please bring old shoes, swimwear, sun cream, a change of clothing and a towel, plus a drink and snacks.
- It's a fairly steep walk from the car park to the beach. A basic level of fitness and swimming ability is required.
- NB if sea conditions are poor, the event may be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
|7 September 2019||14:30 - 17:00||Available|
|18:00 - 20:30||Available|