Bee walks (Free) 11am, 1pm and 3pm
Join visiting volunteer Emma on a bee walk to find and learn about these wonderful and important insects.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Did you know that lots of different kinds of bee make Morden Hall Park their home? Join Emma to look for bees on a walk around the park with opportunities to view them up close and learn what they are called.
No booking, just drop in on the day by meeting Emma at the Snuff Mill at the walk start time (11am, 1pm or 3pm).
- Booking details
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, and the recommended age is 7+.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the Snuff Mill at the walk start time.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather as this is an outdoor event.
- Wheelchair user accessible. Level ground but sometimes the route may stray off the surfaced paths. Please let us know if you have any concerns.
- All ages are welcome to take part in this event, but we suggest this walk is more suitable for those aged over 7. Walks last 1.5hrs and take place at 11am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 2:30pm and 3pm - 4:30pm. This walk will bring you close to live bees, so our walk leader will check for allergies before the walk begins.