Mother's Day craft weekend
Get green-fingered as you decorate a potted plant for Mum this Mother's Day.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Bring your Mum to Bodiam Castle this weekend and you can make a special gift to give to her. We'll have lots of lovely potted plants that you can add your special touch to by decorating the pot. Complete your day out by giving your special plant to your Mum.
- per potted plant £3.00
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Offer tickets are applicable to those arriving via the Kent & East Sussex Railway and Bodiam Boating Station ferry. Visitors will be required to show their travel tickets from these providers.
Car Park: Non-members: £3.00 per car. NT members: Free.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are particularly welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Make your way up to Castle Cottage and follow the signs to our crafty activity.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable warm clothing and sturdy shoes or wellies for this mainly outdoor site.
- Access to the castle is over graveled paths which can be wet and muddy in poor weather. Some steps inside the castle but most areas are wheelchair accessible. Craft room has wheelchair access.
- Car parking charges apply: NT members, free parking. Non-NT members, £3 per car. Dogs on leads are permitted in the castle grounds but not in the castle itself.
|30 March 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|31 March 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|