Family Volunteering Bash and Burn
A fun family day with a sense of a job well done. Get out in the fresh air and help the Rangers cut and burn gorse bushes at Mortehoe.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Bring all the family for some free outdoor fun. Help the Rangers cut and burn gorse bushes at Mortehoe and then toast some delicious marshmallows. Tools and training provided by our Rangers to ensure that you have fun in a safe environment. Suitable for children age five and above.
- Suitable for children 5 years and above.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Mortehoe public car park (not NT, parking fees apply).
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear old clothes and sturdy footwear. Bring along waterproof clothing and plenty of food and drink.
- There is a grassy footpath around to the work site which is uneven and may be muddy.
- The bash and burn will take place out on Morte Point, so follow the wooden fingerposts through the village towards Morte Point where you will meet the rangers.
|20 February 2020||11:00 - 15:00||Available|