Treat your loved one to a special event at our beautiful medieval castle.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Enjoy a glass of bubbly and an exclusive after-hours tour of the floodlit castle followed by a romantic candlelit dinner in our Wharf tea room.
Event ticket prices
All £48.00includes bubbly, tour and 3-course dinner
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Offer tickets (prices below) are applicable to those arriving via the Kent & East Sussex Railway and Bodiam Boating Station ferry. Visitors will be required to show their travel tickets from these providers.
Car Park: Non-members: £3.00 per car. NT members: Free.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is not suitable for children.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Wharf tea room at the entrance to the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- We recommend non-heeled, sturdy shoes and a warm coat for the walk up to and tour of the castle. You'll need a torch to light your way back down to dinner.
- The footpaths up to the castle are graveled and can be muddy and wet in poor weather. Wheelchair access to the castle is limited to the courtyard area only.
- After booking this event, you will need to contact our Food & Beverage team on 01580 830074 to choose your menu for the evening and to discuss any dietary requirements. A copy of the menu will be posted on our website - look for the section on Valentine's Dinner.
|13 February 2020||18:30 - 21:30||Available|
|14 February 2020||18:30 - 21:30||Available|
|15 February 2020||18:30 - 21:30||Available|