SOLD OUT - Night Run - Experience Attingham in a new light 2020
Join us for our Night Run this leap year day (Feb 29th), in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. This event is about having fun at your own pace, meeting new people, exploring Attingham after dark and raising funds for our ongoing conservation work.
- Booking essential
Whether you’re new to running, a seasoned trail runner or a family looking for an adventure you’ll find going on a Night Run fun and exciting. It’s a great way to meet new people and socialise with friends. Choose from the 2.5km Explorer or the 6km Adventurer routes and have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trails but don’t forget your head torch! Night Run events help us to support essential ongoing conservation work. Your entry fee will help keep the land you run on special.
Event ticket prices
All £14.00- Adventurer -aged 14+, 14-16 to be accompanied
All £7.00-Explorer - under 16 to be accompanied and remain
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction. 5% booking fee applies
- Explorer open to 6+. Adventurer open to 14+. 6-15 yrs must be accompanied
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Park in the main car park and follow the signs to the start point at the front of the Mansion. Registration is open 5pm -6.15pm, races start at approx. 6.30pm. The Adventure race starts first.
- What to bring and wear
- You (and everyone in your group, including little ones) will need a head torch / decent handheld torch. You won’t be allowed to run without one. Please wear suitable running kit for trail running.
- The Attingham Nightrun Explorer trail follows the Mile Walk which is suitable for wheelchair, buggies and mobility scooters. The 6km Adventure route is across our deer park and covers a mix of terrain
- If you would like to do more to support this special place, why not fund raise on top of your entry fee to help look after Attingham, you can set up an online fundraising page here. http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising-page/creation/?cid=183560&eid=5401964 . Anyone who sets up a fundraising page will be sent a National Trust fundraising pack and running vest and if you are the highest fundraiser across the 2019/20 season you will receive a £100 gift voucher from our partners, Cotswold Outdoor. All participants must have a working head torch or hand held torch that will be checked at registration. There are reflective signage and marshals for navigational assistance. Nordic walkers and walkers are welcome to take part on the Explorer route and will be asked to start behind the runners. Please take care along the river side paths, especially if running with children. Full event details via the link- Essential Event Information- on your e-ticket.
|29 February 2020||17:00 - 20:00||Available|