Give it a go - Clay Handling Workshop
Join Penny, a local well known pottery artist who also exhibits with us as part of Warwickshire Open Studios for a light-hearted go at making pottery!
- Booking essential
If you have seen the 'Great Pottery Throw Down' and thought that looks like fun, then this event is for you. Penny will teach you how to hand build your own clay creation, impress in clay and use slip colours to decorate it. She will take it away to be fired, returning it 3 weeks later for collection at Upton.
After the workshop you'll be given timed entry into the house.
Beginners very welcome, no experience necessary!
£50 inc materials and refreshments.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- This event is aimed at adults.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walk down to the house, around the left hand side and follow the signage to the workshop.
- What to bring and wear
- Materials are included. Wear old clothes, bring an apron, and leave any jewellery at home.
- All areas are accessible by ramps. If you have concerns please contact the site directly to discuss access requirements.
- Tea and coffee provided
|3 August 2018||10:00 - 13:00||Available|