Give it a go - Clay Handling Workshop
Join local well known pottery artist Penny Varley, for a light hearted and informative go at making pottery.
- Booking essential
Starting with a forage in the gardens to look for inspiration in our beautiful landscape, Penny will then teach you how to hand build your own clay creation, impress in clay and use slip colours to decorate it. She will take it away to be fired, returning it 3 weeks later for collection from Upton. Beginners very welcome, no experience necessary!
£58 inc materials and refreshments.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- This event is aimed at adults.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walk down to the house, around the left-hand side and follow the signage to the workshop.
- What to bring and wear
- Materials are included. Wear old clothes, bring an apron, and leave any jewellery at home.
- All areas are accessible by ramps. If you have concerns please contact the site directly to discuss access requirements.
- Tea and coffee provided
|2 May 2019||10:30 - 14:00||Available|