Trio Martinu concert
Trio Martinu return to Leith Hill Place with a programme including Haydn, Brahms and Schubert.
- Booking essential
Trio Martinu; was formed at the Prague Conservatoire in 1990. Its current line-up Jaroslav Matejka - cello, Pavel Safarík - violin, Petr Jiríkovský - piano have remained unchanged since 1993. The trio have performed all over the world including Japan, Korea and the USA. It's an honour to welcome them back to Leith Hill Place.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The concert will take place in the Terrace Room on the ground floor
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy shoes to walk from the car park to the house, across a field
- There is room for 2 wheelchairs in the performance space. Please state if you need to reserve one of these when booking
- Ticket price includes a soft or hot drink during the interval.
|28 July 2018||18:00 - 19:30||Available|