Yoga on the lawn
Relax in the stunning setting of Avebury Manor garden as you take part in a rejuvenating outdoor yoga session with local instructor Cheryl Parr. Parking in the main visitor car park included.
- Booking essential
Yoga will help you discover how coordinating the breath, mind and body helps bring balance, not only in class but in your daily life too. The session encourages feelings of relaxation and ease to help you deal with stress, anxiety or sleep disorders as well as improving general fitness and wellbeing. Everyone can feel the benefits and all levels are welcome from beginners up.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- More dates for July and September to follow
- Not suitable for children. 18+ years only
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at 9.30am outside the garden gate to the left of the Stables Museum. Event attendees park for free in the NT car park. Please show a copy of your ticket on the dashboard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own mat and a warm layer for relaxation at the end.
- If your yoga instructor needs to be made aware of any health difficulties, please let us know before attending the class.
- The yoga session will take place outdoors in a walled, grassed area of the Manor garden, weather permitting. Please note that your attendance on one of the yoga sessions is at your own risk; if you have any concerns speak to your doctor before booking.
|24 June 2017||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|8 July 2017||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|15 July 2017||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|9 September 2017||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|16 September 2017||09:45 - 11:00||Available|