Yoga on the lawn
Relax in the stunning setting of Avebury Manor garden as you take part in a rejuvenating outdoor yoga session with a local instructor . Parking in the main visitor car park is free for event attendees.
- Booking essential
Yoga will help you discover how coordinating the breath, mind and body helps bring balance, not only in class but in your daily life too. The session encourages feelings of relaxation and ease to help you deal with stress, anxiety or sleep disorders as well as improving general fitness and wellbeing. Everyone can feel the benefits and all levels are welcome from beginners up.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Not suitable for children. 18+ years only
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at 9.30am outside the garden gate to the left of the Stables Museum. Attendees park for free in the NT car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own mat and a warm layer for relaxation at the end. The yoga session will take place outdoors in a walled, grassed area of the garden, weather permitting.
- If your yoga instructor needs to be made aware of any health difficulties, please let us know before attending the class.
- Please note that your attendance on one of the yoga sessions is at your own risk; if you have any concerns speak to your doctor before booking. We have two yoga instructors at Avebury and they alternate leading the classes. Cheryl Parr will lead classes on Sat 9th and 23rd June and Sat 7th and 21st July. Emma Petitt will lead classes on Sat 16th and 30th June and Sat 14th July.
|23 June 2018||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|30 June 2018||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|7 July 2018||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|14 July 2018||09:45 - 11:00||Available|
|21 July 2018||09:45 - 11:00||Available|