Join one of our knowledgeable guides for a free 30 min tour of the exterior of the mansion and learn about the architectural changes made to this magnificent 17th century property. Check at reception on the day for availability.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join one of our knowledgeable guides for a free 30 min tour of the exterior of the mansion and learn about the architectural changes made to this magnificent 17th century property.
*Subject to the availability of volunteers, please read below.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Entrance for National Trust members is free.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- At the front door to the building.
- What to bring and wear
- Tour is outside so please wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Accessible to all, please let visitor reception know if you will be attending the tour by wheelchair access so we can accommodate your needs.
- Tours are subject to the availability of volunteers. Please call the property on the morning of your visit on 02089401950 to find out if the tour will be running that day. Alternatively you can check at Visitor Reception on your arrival.
|22 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|23 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|24 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|25 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|26 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|27 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|28 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|29 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|
|30 September 2018||12:00 - 13:00||Available|