Enjoy a 10k run with the National Trust. Tyntesfield has a pay & display car park: £5 per vehicle. National Trust members who scan their cards at our parking machines or those with an in date car sticker park free.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We've devised a 5k, 2 loop route around the tracks and trails of Tyntesfield. This involves some ups and downs and with views across the valley you may have your breath taken away in more ways than one.
Last registration at 8.45am. Run starts promptly at 9am.
Please note, there are no runs in May and August 2019.
Only the run route is open during the Trust 10, the rest of the grounds open at 10am and normal admission applies.
Under 16's must be accompanied, sorry no under 14's.
- Under 16's must be accompanied, sorry, no under 14's.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Home Farm visitor centre. Tyntesfield has a pay & display car park. £5 per vehicle. Charge applies to all non-member runners. National Trust members with in date car sticker park free.
- What to bring and wear
- Come prepared for off-road trails, mud and some steep up and downhills.
- A courtesy bus will be available after 10am.
- At Tyntesfield we have 5k or 10k options, as our course is a 5k loop which runners repeat for the 10k event. Only the run route is open during the Trust 10, the rest of the grounds open at 10am and normal admission applies. Sorry, assistance dogs only. No under 14s, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Please note, there are no runs in May and August 2019.
|23 June 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|28 July 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 September 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|