Run 10k for free at Tyntesfield Please note: Tyntesfield has a pay & display car park: £5 per vehicle. National Trust members with in date car sticker park free.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This is your opportunity to enjoy running 10k with the National Trust around the Gibbs family estate at Tyntesfield, either as part of a challenge a training programme or just a run.
We have a devised a 5k, 2 loop route around the tracks and trails of Tyntesfield. This involves some ups and downs and with views across the valley you may have your breath taken away in more ways than one.
Last registration at 8.45am. Run starts promptly at 9am.
- Under 16's must be accompanied, sorry, no under 14's'.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Home Farm Visitor Centre. Tyntesfield has a pay & display car park. £5 per vehicle. Charge applies to all non-member runners. National Trust members with in date car sticker park free.
- What to bring and wear
- Come prepared for off-road trails, mud and some steep up and downhills.
- A courtesy bus will be available after 10am.
- At Tyntesfield we have 5k or 10k options, as our course is a 5k loop which runners repeat for the 10k event. Normal admission applies from 10am to visit the house and garden. Sorry, assistance dogs only.
|22 July 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|26 August 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|23 September 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|28 October 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 November 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|23 December 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|