Enjoy a 10k run with the National Trust. Tyntesfield has a pay & display car park: £3 per vehicle. National Trust members who scan their cards at our parking machines or those with an in date car sticker park for free.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We've devised a 5k, 2 loop route around the tracks and trails of Tyntesfield. This involves some ups and downs and with views across the valley, you may have your breath taken away in more ways than one.
Last registration at 8.45am. Run starts promptly at 9am.
Only the run route is open during the Trust 10, the rest of the grounds open at 10am and normal admission applies if you wish to explore.
Under 16's must be accompanied, sorry no under 14's.
- Under 16's must be accompanied, sorry, no under 14's.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Home Farm visitor centre. Tyntesfield has a pay & display car park. £3 per vehicle. Charge applies to all non-members. National Trust members with in date car sticker park free.
- What to bring and wear
- Please come prepared for off-road trails, mud and some steep up and downhills.
- There are blue badge spaces in the main visitor car park, accessible toilets at Home Farm visitor centre.
- At Tyntesfield we have 5k or 10k options, as our course is a 5k loop which runners repeat for the 10k event. Only the run route is open during the Trust 10, the rest of the grounds open at 10am and normal admission applies should you wish to explore. Sorry, assistance dogs only. No under 14s, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
|27 October 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|