Timed entry to Emmetts Garden (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Emmetts Garden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time. We will not be able to let you in if you are early or late, there will be a 10 minute flexibility at the start and end.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, take away refreshments, shop and toilets.
Dogs are welcome on short leads in the Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible toilet. The garden is hilly, there are steps, steep paths and a variety of path surfaces. Please see our website for more details.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.