Bird watching walk in Comer Woods
Enjoy a guided walk led by an expert bird watcher.
- Booking essential
Join bird enthusiast and expert Dave Pearce for a walk in Comer Woods. Look out for the different species that call this part of the estate home.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- A 5% fee applies to all bookings.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet Dave in the car park in Comer Woods. Access the woods off the A442, 1.5 miles from Dudmaston's main entrance (as if you're going towards Bridgnorth).
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor activity so please wrap up warm and wear suitable shoes. A waterproof coat is advisable.
- This activity takes place in natural woodland. Some of the paths are not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Pay and display car parking is free for National Trust members in Comer Woods. Please scan your membership card to help us raise vital funds to look after this special place. Dudmaston Hall car park and facilities will be closed during this event.
|28 March 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|4 April 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Sold out|
|11 April 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|