Guided Countryside Walks
Join a volunteer guide on a 6 mile cross country walk to stretch your legs and explore the heart of rural Northamptonshire around Canons Ashby.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
On the second Thursday of every month from May to October (excluding September), come and explore our surrounding countryside, enjoy the fantastic views and get out in the fresh air with us.
Please wear stout walking footwear, come prepared for the weather and bring something to drink. Children aged over 11, accompanied by an adult are welcome. This walk may be cancelled in the event of poor weather or due to unforeseen circumstances. Please check the website before travelling.
- Children 11 years and older, accompanied by an adult, are welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside Visitor Reception in the car park at 9.55am, booted and ready to walk.
- What to bring and wear
- Please make sure you bring plenty of water. Suitable shoes, clothing and sun protection are essential.
- Unfortunately the walks are not recommended for people with reduced mobility. These walks are also not suitable for dogs, as there are stiles which are not passable.
- Please note that walks may be cancelled at short notice due to severe weather or other unforeseeable circumstances. Please check with the property before travelling. There will be livestock on some of the route as this goes through farmland.
|8 August 2019||09:55 - 13:00||Available|
|10 October 2019||09:55 - 13:00||Available|