Timed entry to Wimpole Estate (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Wimpole Estate.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Please check our website for the most up to date opening times of different areas on the estate, including our food and beverage offer. The Mansion is now open and please check the website for opening times.
If you're a National Trust member you will be asked to present your membership card on entry and asked to wear a face covering when accessing any indoor areas on your visit.
Dogs on a lead are welcome in the parkland only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £18.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £9.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £27.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £45.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Wheelchairs are available to hire before 2pm by contacting our Welcome Team at email@example.com or calling 01223 206047. There are no buggies or personal mobility vehicles available at this time. Full details and an access statement can be found on our website. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.