Come and see a collection of beautiful classic cars in the lovely surroundings of Newark Park.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Our annual classic car show will return to Newark Park on Sunday 16th July. The show is organised by the 750 car club and as ever, promises a great classic car display with plenty of vintage motors.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Children are welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the visitor car park and join the team in the Visitor Reception for directions.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress to the weather! Bring sturdy footwear and if the day is chilly or wet, warm and waterproof clothing.
- Wheelchair access on the ground floor of Newark House (no lift for upper floors). Some steep inclines in the lower gardens and estate. Cars will be parked on accessible level grassland.
- Dogs on leads welcome in the garden and in the estate (assistance dogs only in Newark House). Normal admission fees apply - free for National Trust members and under 5s.
|16 July 2017||11:00 - 17:00||Available|