Timed entry to Attingham Park (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Attingham.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Mile Walk, Walled Garden, Deer Park, Visitor Reception, Shop, Bookshop, Café limited indoor & outdoor seating. Field of Play & Catering Kiosk some restrictions.
Currently closed: Mansion.
Toilets open across the site. One way walking route to and from Stables.
Dogs on leads in all areas at all times.
No smoking or vaping. Children on scooters, balance bikes, bikes with stabilisers are allowed.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Designated blue badge parking. Trampers/Wheelchairs (subject to availability) can be hired by visitors with pre-booked tickets to visit by calling Visitor Reception between 10am - 4pm on 01743 708118 no later than 4pm the day before their visit. Changing place available with radar key (ask at Reception). Wheelchair accessible toilets are open. No buggy service but short walks available ask for map
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. •Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.