A day of activities and adventure celebrating the great outdoors.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
There'll be a number of interactive stalls showcasing traditional skills, and you'll be able to find out more about the work our countryside team do on Stockbridge Down, the River Test and the New Forest. There's plenty of family fun to be had, with craft and wild play activities.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Most of the activities will take place on the paddocks to the west of the house, with some river-based activities along the abbey stream.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather: the event will be held outside in our grounds, with some shelters.
- Most of the activities will be on rough terrain and could be rather bumpy for wheelchairs or buggies.
- There may be one or two activities taking place in areas which aren't suitable for dogs, but other than that, dogs are welcome as per our normal policy.
|6 May 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|