Race for Life - 5k
This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women and men uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
- Booking essential
A fun, friendly event for all. Raising awareness of and money to help in the fight against cancer. The woodland route is made up of trail and tarmac paths in the grade 1 listed parkland here at Clumber Park.
There is also a 10K option available please see the what's on guide or race for life website.
Event ticket prices
Adult £14.99Adult and Young Adult (16-17)
Child £0.00under 6
Child £10.006-15 years old
- Booking details
- Call 03001230770
- Booking via external website
- Supervised children are welcome to participate.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the event village on the front field.
- What to bring and wear
- Running shoes and comfy clothes suitable for the weather, Don't forget water and sun cream if it is a hot day! Feel free to dress up!
- This event is not wheelchair accessible
|30 June 2019||11:00 - 13:00||Available|