Guided walk: dawn chorus
Set your alarm clocks and join our local bird expert on an unmissable 4 mile walk to witness nature waking up.
- Booking essential
This guided walk takes us through the woodland to hear the sound of our feathered friends waking and joining together for an outstanding orchestral performance.
A hot drink and light breakfast in the cafe at Gibson Mill is included.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee applies for each transaction.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet our volunteer walk leaders by the information point near the Midgehole Road car park. Use HX7 7AA for SatNav.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear, and bring a drink.
- Car parking charges apply for non-National Trust members
|27 May 2018||04:00 - 07:00||Available|