Festive fun at East Soar 2019
Escape the high street and join the rangers to make Christmas decorations from natural materials and help the wildlife through the long winter by making simple feeders.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We'll have natural materials on hand to make your very own wreath or festive lantern, crafting a decoration to treasure.
Help the wildlife get through the winter and make a bird feeder or mini beast hotel to take away.
All with the warmth of a campfire and refreshments from the café.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Accompanied children are very welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- To join us for this event, drive to East Soar car park and then walk along the track to the farm. This will be well signed on the day. Postcode: TQ7 3DR Grid ref: SX 713375
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear for the walk, and warm comfortable clothing.
- This event is easily accessible, with a gentle 1 km walk along a level surfaced track from the NT car park to the farm. Blue badge holders can drive down the track and park at the farm.
- Parking at East Soar National Trust car park (£2 honesty box). Overflow parking will be signposted on the day.
|15 December 2019||12:00 - 15:00||Available|