Come and enjoy a day of creative inspiration. Discover the pure magic of natural dye as you learn to dye wool in the beautiful environment of Brimham rocks.
- Booking essential
Spend time in the great outdoors, gathering a selection of botanicals from the surroundings to produce an array of unusual, organic and beautiful shades. Discover how to alter the shades achieved using iron and copper. You will leave with a selection of woollen yarn, fibre and fabric.
Please bring secateurs, rubber gloves, a bag to collect plant materials in, notebook, and lunch. Tea, coffee and cake will be provided.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This workshop is aimed at adults
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the activity centre to the left of the shop
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoor weather and wear suitable footwear
- The workshop is £60 per person and pre-booking is essential. There will be an additional charge of £7 to cover materials which will be taken on the day, please bring cash for this part. Car parking charges are included in the workshop cost.
|25 September 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|12 October 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|