Timed entry to Charlecote Park (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Charlecote Park.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot you're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The parkland is open, please keep to the designated paths. The house is open on Thursdays and Sundays only. Plant Centre and Shop. Limited tea/coffee and snack offer available - Wood Yard Café is open. Toilet and baby changing facilities available near the gatehouse.
Currently closed: Orangery remains closed.
Our deer are free roaming, which means poo on paths. Sturdy footwear recommended.
Dogs on leads welcome on the dog walking route - check on arrival.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Limited accessible parking is available onsite. A larger number of accessible parking spaces are allocated in the car park. The buggy service/wheelchair loans are not running/available at this time.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.