Oxford Sculptors Group Exhibition at Greys Court
Explore the gardens and house this June in a new way as returning to Greys Court will be the Oxford Sculptors Group with whole new artworks to showcase to our visitors.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
From Saturday 2 June to Sunday 24 June sculptures will be placed around the walled gardens, in some areas just outside the walled gardens, and smaller places will be on display inside the Cromwellian Building and the house.
Visitors will be able to view the sculptures during opening hours, which is from 10am to 5pm with last entry being at 4:30pm. Sculpture displayed in the house will be available to view after 11am.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Free cup of tea for those arriving by public transport, bicycle or on foot.
- Children welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Pick up an exhibition map from Visitor Reception when you arrive, they will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Gravel and uneven paths around the gardens. Grass paths to some areas. Steps to access Cromwellian Building.
- As well as being able to look and admire the sculptures, visitors can also purchase any they particularly love, and have them delivered after the exhibition has finished. If you want to buy a sculpture, please head to the pay point available in the Cromwellian Building where a volunteer will be able to help you with your purchase.
|20 June 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|21 June 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|22 June 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|23 June 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|24 June 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|