'Exploring Form' Oxford Sculptors Group Exhibition at Greys Court
Explore Greys Court this June in a new way with the Oxford Sculptors Group displaying new artworks around the gardens, grounds and in the Cromwellian building.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Sculptures will be placed around the walled gardens, in some areas just outside the walled gardens, and smaller pieces will be on display inside the Cromwellian Building.
There is a children's trail around the gardens and sculpture demonstrations on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and selected Sundays - please see our web article for more information.
Visitors will be able to view the sculptures during opening hours, which is from 10am to 5pm with last entry being at 4:30pm.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free cup of tea for those arriving by public transport, bicycle or on foot.
Please note that family tickets apply for two adults and their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
- Children welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Pick up a map from Visitor Reception when you arrive, they will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Gravel and uneven paths around the gardens. Grass paths to some areas. Steps to access Cromwellian Building.
- As well as being able to look and admire the sculptures, visitors can also purchase any they particularly love, and have them delivered after the exhibition has finished. If you want to buy a sculpture, please head to the pay point available in the Cromwellian Building where a volunteer will be able to help you with your purchase.
|17 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|18 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|19 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|20 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|21 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|22 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|23 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|