Sunday dog walking sessions at Penrhyn Castle
Bring your four-legged friend (or friends) for a Sunday stroll around the grounds at Penrhyn Castle.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join our volunteer guide on the last Sunday of the month for a leisurely walk around the gardens - and you can even bring your human owner along too!
Join us on a mile long walk that takes approximately 30 minutes together with like-minded dog owners and their lovable pets for some fresh air and social sniffing and snuffling along the way!
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Accompanied children are welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Ask our team in the Visitor Centre for directions on where to meet up with our friendly volunteer guide. Arrive at the Visitor Centre for 11am to allow for 11.30 start.
- What to bring and wear
- Some outdoor clothes and shoes suitable for the weather.
- The walk is mainly along a clear path and involves very little uneven ground. Ittakes around 30 minutes to complete.
- Please remember that all dogs need to be kept on a short lead for the duration of their walk.
|9 February 2020||11:30 - 12:00||Available|
|23 February 2020||11:30 - 12:00||Available|