Give it a go - Christmas tree decorations
Make your own ceramic Christmas tree decorations with local pottery artist Penny Varley
- Booking essential
In this 'give it a go' workshop aimed at beginners, Penny will teach you how to make and decorate your very own ceramic creation. She will then take it away to be professionally fired, returning it for collection from Upton on Monday 16 December. Beginners are very welcome, no experience necessary! £58 inc materials and refreshments.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- This event is aimed at adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please head down the main drive to the courtyard and follow signs for the office
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear old clothes and bring an apron as it can get quite messy. Leave any precious jewellery at home.
- There is level access to Iris's, but if you have any specific access requirements you'd like to discuss, please call.
|5 December 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|