Introduction to Reduction Lino Printing
Join Jacqui Dodds, painter and fine art printmaker as she teaches you the skills behind the art of reduction lino printing.
- Booking essential
This one day workshop will help you learn how to make a two colour reduction lino print using your own image, photo or design.
This process is where one piece of lino is used multiple times in one print as the lino block is re cut after each colour is printed. We will also cover tools, materials and registration techniques.
Although this is intended as an intermediate level lino/relief workshop, beginners have attended this course with very good results.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for over 18's only.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and make your way up the path to the Manor. The course will take place in the Meeting Room which is located above the Old Manor shop (not wheelchair accessible).
- What to bring and wear
- You may wish to bring an apron to protect your clothes. The Meeting Room is heated, but we would recommend you bring extra layers as it is located in an old building. Please no stiletto heels.
- The Meeting Room is located on the second floor of the old Manor building, up a short flight of stairs (no wheelchair access). Visitor toilets are in a separate building next to the tearoom.
- £70 per person, includes tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day. The tearoom facilities will be available for you to use at your own cost.
|8 July 2020||10:00 - 16:00||Available|