Behind the Scenes Nursery Tours
Take a seasonal peek behind the scenes of the garden in our plant nursery.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Find out more about how the nursery supports the garden throughout the year, propagating, growing and developing displays.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- This event is designed for adults.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- In front of the Glass house.
- What to bring and wear
- Clothes and shoes that you feel comfortable walking in, waterproofs will be needed in wet weather!
- This is an accessible event.
- Time: 11am Duration: Approximately 30 minutes Meeting point: In front of the Glass House Dates: 16th January, 21st January, 30th January, 20th February, 10th March Capacity and tickets: We have space for 10 visitors per tour. Spaces will be given on a first come first served basis. If you report to the Visitor Reception on arrival you will be given a ticket card for the tour, which you'll need to hand back to the volunteer guide at the start of the tour. Cost: No cost, normal admission applies
|30 January 2020||11:00 - 11:30||Available|
|6 February 2020||11:00 - 11:30||Available|
|10 March 2020||11:00 - 11:30||Available|