A Canons Ashby Christmas with Eboracum Baroque
Talented musicians Eboracum Baroque are delighted to return to Canons Ashby to present a traditional Christmas concert in the atmospheric courtyard with the shining lights of the Christmas tree.
- Booking essential
Talented musicians Eboracum Baroque are delighted to return to Canons Ashby to present a traditional Christmas concert in the atmospheric courtyard with the shining lights of the Christmas tree. They will perform choral music from across the ages including lively medieval carols and seasonal favourites for everyone to enjoy. There will be an opportunity for audience participation too. Join us for a festive evening of music and a glass of mulled wine!
Arrive between 4.30pm and 5.30pm to visit the shop, second-hand bookshop, or to buy refreshments including a hot mulled wine, hot chocolate or other drink, to enjoy during the concert. The concert will be 1 hour with no interval. The shop and refreshments will close when the concert begins. Toilets will remain open until everyone has left.
This event will be in the open air. Please dress for the weather and bring a torch for your journey back to the car.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Booking in advance is essential. This event is likely to sell out.
- Families are welcome
- Meeting point
- Please park in the normal car park, and follow the directions up the path to the courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up extremely warmly as this event is in the open air. If it is likely to be wet, please bring waterproof clothing. Warm stout shoes suitable for uneven ground is recommended.
- There are no stairs or steps on the way into the courtyard. However it is approximately 100 metres from the car park. The courtyard has uneven cobbles. Please get in contact with us if you have concerns about our access at email@example.com
- The shop, second-hand bookshop, and refreshment stall will be open in the hour before the concert, and the Christmas tree lights will be on, in case you want to come and pick up some Christmas presents, browse the second hand books, or pick up a hot drink to enjoy during the concert.