Folk Choir Workshops
Come along and sing folksongs collected by Vaughan Williams in a series of workshops led by acclaimed folk group Morrigan.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Following the success of similar workshops in autumn 2018, Morrigan will lead a series of 4 Wednesday evening sessions teaching group members new 4-part harmony arrangements of folksongs collected by Vaughan Williams. This leads to an opportunity for everyone to sing with Morrigan in a concert at Leith Hill Place on Sunday July 7. Suitable for adults of all ages and children over 12.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The workshops will take place on the ground floor of the house. In good weather part of the workshop may be held outside.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear good shoes to walk down from the Rhododendron Wood car park. The house can be cool, so an extra jumper is advisable.
- Wheelchairs users can access the ground floor of the house. Ramp to front door.
- There is no obligation to sing in the concert in July. It is recommended you attend at least two singing evenings before coming to sing in the concert.
|5 June 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Available|
|3 July 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Available|