Timed entry to Compton Castle (27 July - 29 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Compton Castle.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Currently closed: Please note the Solar upstairs is closed.
In the event of high winds we may need to close for the safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. Please check the website from 09.30 on the day for up to date information.
Assistance dogs welcome in the Castle, dogs on leads welcome outside in the orchard and car park; access is signposted.
Event ticket prices
Adult £9.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £13.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £22.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Access to Compton Castle is extremely limited as there are many changes in levels and steps. Three steps to entrance and ground floor has steps. Please note due to social distancing, there is no access to the Solar. Grounds are partly accessible and there are steps to the Rose Garden.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.