Timed entry to Powis Castle and Garden (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Powis Castle and Garden.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Car park, garden (one way route), toilets, Courtyard Cafe with outdoor seating area, and Garden Coffee Shop serving take away.
Currently closed: Castle, Clive Museum
After parking, please show your ticket at the window of the cabin in the car park.
Assistance dogs only in the garden. Dogs on leads allowed in car park and courtyard.
In high winds we may need to close; check our website for updates.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking: designated spaces available beyond main car park on the right. Please show your ticket to a member of our team outside the garden. Garden one-way route includes steps; please ask a member of our team for advice on our step-free route. There is level access to the courtyard. Sorry there are currently no wheelchairs available to borrow and the shuttle service will not be running
- • Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please arrive within your time slot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. • Camper vans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.