New Year's Day guided walk
Start your new year with our guided walk around the Upton estate.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
This walk is known for its fantastic views of the Warwickshire countryside. Enjoy a stimulating couple of hours with our local guides and warm up afterwards with a hot drink and tasty treat in our Pavilion Café.
This walk is free, but spaces are limited and you will need to book. Please email uptonhouse.nationaltrust.org.uk to secure your place. Start time: 10:30am from the visitor car park.
- Event ticket prices
|One Adult Family||£20.00||£18.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- Booking details
- Call 01295 670266
- To book, please email email@example.com
- Children are welcome, supervised by parent/guardian
- Meeting point
- Next to the pedestrian entrance gate in the visitor car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Footpaths are likely to be muddy/icy at this time of year. Wear suitable walking boots/shoes and outdoor clothing to protect against cold/wind/rain.
- Please note this walk follows public footpaths across fields, which may be muddy and uneven. The route includes a couple of stile crossings.