Father Christmas in the stables - SOLD OUT
Join Father Christmas as he returns to Trelissick to entertain families with his festive tales in the stables, weekends only in December.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Father Christmas will be telling his festive tale of the 12 days of Christmas in the stables on Saturday and Sunday 4, 5, 11, 12, 18 and 19 December. Children can collect a small gift at the end of the story.
Child ticket £6
Adult ticket £2
Father Christmas is very busy during December so pre-booking is essential and please take note that normal admission charges to the property still apply, free to National Trust members.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult, up to 3 children (aged 5-17)||£21.50||£19.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Parking and entry free for National Trust members.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Story aimed at children aged 3 years and up
- Meeting point
- Make your way to the stable yard with your tickets and an elf will greet you at the beginning of the story.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothing as it can be chilly in the stables (doors will be left open to ensure the space is well ventilated) and feel free to bring blankets. Festive accessories are encouraged!
- Accessible for all, disabled toilet and blue badge parking available.
- Please note this is a group family experience, not a 1:1 with Father Christmas. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Story is approx. 20-30 mins with time at the end to collect a small gift. Babies (under 18 months) not requiring a gift can enter with the family for free. However, if you would like a gift for your baby, please book a child ticket.