Workshop: Beginners patchwork and quilting
Learn everything you need to know to create beautiful patchwork quilts by hand with Cowden Quilt School. Over two days you'll work through every stage of the process to create your own modern family heirlooms, starting with a unique cushion cover.
- Booking essential
Please note that this is a two-day course (Sat 21 April and Sat 12 May, both 10am-4pm) and you must be able to attend on both dates to complete this workshop.
When you book the workshop on Sat 21 April, you will automatically be booked onto both dates. The ticket price covers the full workshop across both dates.
You will receive guidance notes for the workshop in advance to help you choose fabrics. All other materials and tools will be provided along with refreshments and lunch.
Event ticket prices
Adult £150.00covers both dates
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre, which is located on the second floor of the Conservation Studio.
- The Hayloft Learning Centre is wheelchair accessible. Please phone 01732 462100 to discuss your access requirements.
- Please leave your phone number and email address when booking. You will receive guidance notes about the workshop in advance to help you choose fabrics. All other materials and tools will be provided along with refreshments and a working lunch. Please phone 01732 462100 if you have dietary requirements. Some basic sewing skills are helpful but absolute beginners are welcome. Buying as a gift? Please phone 01732 462100 to arrange a gift card.
|21 April 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|