Bugborough Family Muck-In Day
Budding Rangers can get their hands dirty helping us to build the best bug 'borough' ever at Shugborough.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
We need your help restoring and rejuvenating Shubgorough’s bug 'borough' for creatures of all shapes and sizes.
The day includes a session led by our rangers, who'll share their knowledge on the estate's wildlife and their habitats, as well as a prepared packed lunch for little ones.
Minimum age 7yrs (adult supervision required), assistance dogs only.
Booking essential, normal admission applies.
Event ticket prices
Child £5.00(adults free)
|Family 1 adult||£22.50||£20.40|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Admission charges apply to non-members and are paid at Visitor Reception. When you buy your admission ticket to Shugborough you're directly helping to keep the estate a special place for ever, for everyone.
Parking is free of charge.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- This event is aimed at children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the ranger team at reception
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear, garden gloves and outdoor clothing. Bring water and sun-cream. Lunch and equipment for children provided. Adult lunches are not included in the ticket.
- Designated mobility parking in the main car park and adapted toilets in the Plant Centre nearby. Paths to the event site are lightly graveled and uneven.
- Please note that this event may be cancelled in the event of extreme weather. We advise calling ahead on the day to avoid any inconvenience.
|19 February 2019||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|22 February 2019||10:00 - 14:00||Available|