Introduction to Sculpting, Casting and Mould Making
Try your hand at the techniques of sculpting in clay, creating a mould, and casting in plaster of Paris as practised by sculptors, prop-makers and designers.
- Booking essential
This course will teach you basic skills for sculpting, mould making and casting sculptures. You will be able to explore your creative side and create your own small sculpture in clay. You will be guided in making a silicone and plaster mould, and casting in plaster of Paris. You will also be given suppliers' details for your future work
Event ticket prices
All £120.00For 5 week course
- Booking details
- Call 07989 747722
- Not suitable for children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the front door of the house. Due to it's messy nature most of the workshop will take place outdoors or in outbuildings.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear old clothes that you don't mind getting messy. Bring a packed lunch and we'll provide hot drinks & biscuits. All materials and tools provided.
- Please let us know when booking if you have any access requirements.
- This is a 5 week course during which time participants will work towards making a small clay sculpture to take home. No experience necessary.
|25 June 2019||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|2 July 2019||10:00 - 14:00||Available|