Outdoor Cinema Experience - Mamma Mia!
This summer we celebrate 50 years of ABBA with a special outdoor cinema screening of Mamma Mia! in the garden.
- Booking essential
The story of a bride-to-be trying to find her real father told using hit songs from everyone's favourite Swedish pop group, ABBA!
Plus music from the 70s & 80s to enjoy before the film, with a soundtrack of disco and party classics.
Gates open 7pm, film starts shortly after sunset.
- Snacks and a bar will be available on-site.
- Picnics welcome.
- Film certificate PG
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event will go ahead if it's raining but we are hoping for a nice dry weekend.
- No seating provided unless you have VIP tickets. Blankets and camping chairs are allowed.
- On-site toilets will be available including accessible facilities.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at any of our events.
- Covid safe event following all guidelines in place at the time of screening.
Event ticket prices
Adult £14.50Per ticket
Child £9.50Per ticket
- Booking details
- Call Please see website.
- Children welcome, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Car park, entry through the Pond Gate. Stewards will be on site to direct you.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch Mamma Mia on a giant cinema screen under the stars! Keep an eye on the weather forecast, it will still go ahead if it rains so bring a brolly.
- Drop off points available if requested and step-free access. Please ask a steward for more information on arrival. There is a 5-minute walk from the car park to the venue, so please bear that in mind.