Timed entry to Buckland Abbey (28 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Buckland Abbey.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Weekends only: Cider and Abbey garden, part of the kitchen garden and toilets. 3 Estate Walks - varied lengths, one way routes. Restaurant open on takeaway basis only. As per Government guidance, please bring face covering for use in enclosed spaces.
Currently closed: The whole site is closed Monday - Friday. Also closed at weekends: House, Great Barn, Play area, wild garden and shops.
Dogs on leads welcome on estate but not in gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Wheelchair accessible path to gardens. No buggy or tramper available. Mobile signal is very poor across the estate. Abbey grounds are on steep slopes with some uneven paths. No wheelchair supplied.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.