Block print a tote bag
Taking inspiration from the colourful surroundings of Monk's House to print your own tote bag using handmade printing blocks.
- Booking essential
Local artist Deborah Manson will guide you through the process of printing your very own tote bag to store all your Virginia Woolf books. Be inspired by the Bloomsbury colours and shapes of her garden to make your own printing blocks. The course will take place in a marquee in Monk's House garden. All materials included.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895 / 01273 474760
- Book your ticket online or phone – note a 5% booking fee applies
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Monk’s House garden. Monk’s House, The Street, Rodmell, BN7 3HF.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring lunch -light refreshments and all materials are included. This workshop involves printing with inks. Please wear clothes appropriate for this activity and the weather.
- There are steps up into the village hall. Monk's House and the garden are partly accessible with some steps and uneven paths. See our accessibility statement for more details.
|30 August 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Cancelled|