New Parents Walk and Talk
A monthly walk and talk session aimed at new parents who want to enjoy the great outdoors with their little one and meet others experiencing their first months of parenthood.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Bring your little bundle of joy for a gentle walk with fellow new parents around Stowe. Escape the house for some much-needed fresh air and beautiful views, meet others in the local community and share the highs and lows of parenthood together. Our friendly Walk and Talk team will be on hand to guide you around the walk. This is a free six month trial working in partnership with Leap, an organisation promoting the benefits of physical activity across Bucks.
- Aimed at parents with tots up to 12 months, but older children are also welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the walk leaders in the New Inn courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoors event, so wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking in, and dress appropriately for the weather.
- This activity involves walking for around an hour. Routes will stick to main pathways, which are suitable for prams, pushchairs and wheelchairs. Please get in touch with specific requirements.
- This event is for new parents with babies under 12 months. For this six month trial, admission to the gardens is free for all participants. We know life with babies can be unpredictable, so no need to worry if you're running a little late. Just ask the visitor reception team to send you off in the right direction so you can catch up with the group.
|17 September 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|15 October 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|19 November 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|17 December 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|