Guided walk: Colden Valley and Heptonstall Moor
Enjoy panoramic moorland views on this wonderful walk through the valley.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This 5 mile walk will take you to visit the sites of the Colden Valley cotton mills before climbing over Heptonstall Moor and dropping down into Hardcastle Crags.
Expect rough paths, steep terrain and great views.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet our volunteer walk leaders by the information point near the Midgehole Road car park. Use HX7 7AA for SatNav.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear, and bring lunch and a drink.
- There are rough paths and steep gradients on this walk making access limited.
- Parking is free for National Trust members, parking charges apply for non-members. The walk will take approximately 4 hours.
|17 March 2018||10:00 - 14:00||Available|