Farm to Felt: Wulydermy Needlefelting
In the beautiful setting of Tatton Park, learn how to needle felt using rare breeds wool from Tatton’s own flock.
- Booking essential
Start the day by hearing about Tatton’s many rare breed animals, before going on to create your own needle felt White Faced Woodland sheep. By participating in this course, you are supporting the care and conservation of rare breeds animals. All materials and equipment are provided and you will receive step-by-step tuition to create your own masterpiece!
Event ticket prices
Adult £60.00Includes park entry and all materials
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374428
- Intended for adult visitors and young adults aged 16+.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Directions will be given on entry into the Parkland.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an indoor event, but the rooms can be cold, so please wear appropriate outdoor clothing. All other materials will be provided.
- There are disabled parking spaces in the main car park. Please be aware there are cobblestones and some of the rooms are up stairs. For queries about accessibility please contact Tatton Park directly.
- Wulydermy is accredited by the Rare Breed Survival Trust: www.wulydermy.co.uk
|3 November 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|