TALK The creation of Hidcote
This fascinating talk will take you through the creation of one of England's greatest gardens through to the modern day.
- Booking essential
Hidcote is one of England's finest Arts & Crafts style gardens. This talk will look at how it was created and how it is being restored to it's 1930s heyday. Please note the garden will not be open.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01386 438333
- Not suitable for children under 16.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Upon arrival, please make your way from the car park to the Chapel located in the front courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed for the weather and please bring notebooks and pens if you wish to take notes.
- The winter lecture series will take place in the Chapel. Unfortunately mobility scooters aren't suitable in this building, however we do have wheelchairs on site. The lectures will be seated.
- Teas and coffees are provided on arrival. The talks will last 45 minutes. The garden will not be open.
|23 February 2018||10:30 - 11:30||Available|