The festive period is not complete without a visit to The Argory's Christmas Fair, featuring a variety of craft, food and drink stalls, as well as traditional festive entertainment.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Soak up the wonderful festive atmosphere and see the house decorated for Christmas.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children are welcome at the Fair
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Gates will open at 10.30am. Please arrive early as large crowds expected on both days.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress according to the weather on the day. Stalls are located around the courtyard and in front of the house. There is no cash machine or cash back facility on the property.
- Accessible parking spaces available for Blue Badge holders. There are 3 steps at the front door of the house, but there is alternative ramped entrance.
- Dogs on leads are allowed though not near the food stalls or BBQ areas for Health and Safety reasons. No buses or coaches allowed access on this day. Members can partake of the Members Fast Lane to reduce queuing time.
|30 November 2019||11:00 - 17:00||Available|
|1 December 2019||11:00 - 17:00||Available|