Nocturnal nature walk
Join this night-time walk to look and listen for wildlife.
- Booking essential
Bring your family along for a walk around the park after dark to look for and listen for wildlife. We hope to see moths, spiders and hopefully some bats too! Suitable for adults and families. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Phones open Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9am - 4pm. 5% booking fee per transaction.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. We'll be in the dark by unfenced water
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Snuff Mill building.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately, including bringing waterproofs and wearing sensible walking footwear. Bring along a torch, and you are welcome to bring along a bat detector too if you have one.
- The walk will follow hard-surfaced paths and a wooden boardwalk.
- Although there is no set age limit for this event, we ask that attending children are of an age that they are able to listen and watch for wildlife safely in the darkness near unfenced open water.
|13 September 2019||19:00 - 21:00||Available|