Love Your Local Landscape Walk
Join our House and Collections Manager and Head Gardener as part of a new walking group.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Spend an hour walking with our House Manager and Head Gardener exploring the local area on the first Sunday of each month.
We will be talking about Ham, Petersham and Kingston and the life of the River, looking at the trees, flowers and wildlife we encouter along the way.
For those that would like to join us for coffee and cake in the café, entrance conditions will apply.
Dogs are more than welcome and please dress for any weather and almost any type of path.
- Suitable for older children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the main visitor entrance to Ham House and Garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and choose footwear suitable to any type of path.
- Not suitable for people with accessibility needs due to rough terrain and unfinished paths.
|2 February 2020||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|1 March 2020||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|5 April 2020||10:00 - 11:00||Available|