Timed entry to Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Estate, Walled Garden, Squire's Pantry tearoom, shop and toilets. Limited access: The mansion is open for limited numbers of visitors. People who've booked tickets to visit may be able to access it as part of their visit. Please look out for information on arrival.
Currently closed: The second-hand bookshop.
Dogs on leads allowed in the estate but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Mobility scooters are available to hire subject to availability. You will need to arrange this in advance by calling the property office on 01263 837444 at least one day before arrival. Unisex toilets and the accessible toilet are open. We have an all-weather path through the woods.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.