Sunnycroft at Night
Ever wondered how Sunnycroft looks and feels at night?
- Booking not needed
Discover Sunnycroft in a different light this November. Sunnycroft is opening its doors in the evening for an opportunity to see the house lit by electric and candle light. Ropes will be removed in rooms and our interpretation will be slightly different. Intrigued? Come along on the night to discover more.
Booking essential. Please check back in June for booking details.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Please check back in June for booking details.
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in our visitors car park and make your way down the drive to the front door of the house where you will be greeted.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for the weather conditions.
- Sunnycroft has steps to every entrance. Due to the gradient we currently do not have a portable ramp for access. If you have some mobility we have alternative entrances with handrails
- The event will be taking place at dusk. There will be supplementary lighting along the main drive to the house and around the veranda by the Tea Room. Please bring a torch with you to help light your way to and from the main house.
|11 November 2017||16:30 - 19:00||Available|
|12 November 2017||16:30 - 19:00||Available|